Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Early lessons learned too late

One of the things that I learned as a young person was that "You are what you eat". Of course at that time I could have cared less food was easy, It was frozen and put in the microwave or bought at the fast food joint down the street and Oh... and was it not convenient that just past the convenience store at the corner they were putting in another fast food joint.

I was lucky I seem to have been relatively Immune to the lack of truly nutritious food and vitamins and I came along just fine not ill too often never anything serious and pleasantly slim no matter what I ate. I give thanks my fortunes. I just wonder what I could have accomplished if I had been taught that the saying, "you are what you eat" goes so much deeper - down to the cellular level. and what life would have been like if I had the access and guidance to truly watch what I ate. So was my immunity to JUNK food a blessing or another veil that I could not see before my eyes.

The following is one of the first messages that I got letting me know that what we eat may not be all that it is cracked up to be. and that it will only get harder to find in the future.

Health

c0mpsych
Nutricide - http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/


I like this Gary Null Lecture on Health Too. It gives you an Idea of how quicky you can change your health given the proper knowledge and Access to Good Clean Whole Food:

No comments: