Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Is Obama a Citizen? - Or Not?

So! WTF is up with this... I hear about Obama not even being a citizen of the United States?

It's not like I am trying to oppose Obama, the fact is that I think, out of the choices, he is the least evil, electable candidate and that a vote for him would be a vote to keep McCain OUT of the White House. I would complain that our elections have come to this but, let's face it, the system has been like this for, Umm... Well... Ever! I am certain that there is no true difference in candidates at all, which may make this whole entry a moot point.

But still WTF is this? A set up? It feels like a set up! --

Get all the way up to the election and if the repub's can't steel it by disenfranchising voters, rigging the voting machines or some other traditional method of deceite, then they'll whip out the "WAIT!!! HE"S NOT A CITIZEN!!!" card; and Bam!!! McCain gets to Bomb,Bomb,Bomb...Bomb,Bomb Iran! --

Great! So is there any further info out there to add to the stuff I have on my site (Site Plug...c0mpsych.com/poltics.html) in regards to this lawsuit in the US District Court of the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, USA, filed by attorney, Philip J. Berg, In regards to Obama furnishing proof of his status?

The way I See it, he should not even be in Congress. Talk about a corrupt system - one that does not even check to see if it is following a vague image of their own rules. And how do we get back what has been done if in fact there are elected members of the government, who are ineligible to even be in government, making policy and law for US citizens.

I am sure if I was a felon I could not get a job in the security industry! (Well maybe I could) I do know for sure that if I were convicted of a crime and exonerated after incarceration I would not be adequately compensated for my time in prison. No amount of cash could make up for that. How on earth are the politicians going to make up for the loss of our country!

No comments: